Got Cigars?

Thursday, July 5, 2018

When No Beats Yes


Based on this premise, a buddy of mine had conducted an interview with Gary Ryan Blair a few years back that talks about fundamentals that align with this way of thinking. 

I had also written an article some years ago entitled "Win or Fail," based on a statement a mentor had passed on to me: "offense might get the glory, but defense wins the game!"

 In Vinil's recent email to me he noted that 
Popular thought implies that YES is more powerful than a NO. But Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the world says, "The very successful people say NO to almost everything."

He went on to pass me the link to his interview:
I want to present a wonderful interview I did several years ago with a great person called Gary Ryan Blair, he is popularly known as the Goals Guy. His concepts are so fundamental and elementary that they are applicable even today. Click here to read the interview https://www.ceohangout.com/interview-with-goals-guy-gary-ryan-blair-part-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment