SSL certificate benefits tell visitors it is safe to come inside. Would you post a sign outside your business that said “Unsafe building, enter at your own risk”? Of course not. But security is not the only benefit of an SSL certificate.
SSL CERTIFICATE BENEFITS
- Avoids a WARNING message from Google that your site is NOT SAFE.
- Represents to your visitors that you care about their security, increasing trust
- Supports and boosts the better ranking of your website in search
- Protects site visitors from security attacks, such as phishing or MIMT
- Compliance of the Payments Card Industry (PCI)
When you install an SSL certificate, it converts your http://yourcompany.com to https://yourcompamy.com. HTTPS is short for ‘Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure'. It is the protocol for internet communications that protect data integrity and confidentiality between the website and the visiting viewer.